Yerba Mate Tea - ROSAMONTE TRADITIONAL YERBA MATE TEA 2 x 1 KG (ARGENTINA)

$45.00 Buy It Now 26d 19h, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: Top-Rated Seller milano_food_traders (577) 100%, Location: Smithfield, New South Wales, Ships to: AU, Item: 182112636331 ROSAMONTE TRADITIONAL YERBA MATE TEA - 2 x 1 KG TRADICIONAL (REGULAR) grounding is finer, it has more powder that makes it stronger than others and it produces more foaming while serving the water Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE Characteristics of the elaborated product: it contains not less than 65% of dried, broken or pulverized leaves and not more than 35% of crude wood gently crushed, with its chips and fibers. FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE Condition: Brand New, Brand: Rosamonte, Weight/Volume: 2 kg, Features: Dairy Free, Caffeinated?: Yes, Form: Loose Leaf, Tea Type: Yerba Mate, Country/Region of Manufacture: Argentina, Food Specifications: Dairy Free, Expiration Date: April 2020, Product Type: Tea

evidenceofallah.com Insights evidenceofallah.com Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 4,909 views, 5.3 views per day, 934 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 205 sold, 125 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 577+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
Similar Items
Sitemap